The Saint Louis Art Museum has opened its new wing designed by David Chipperfield Architects. The 200,000-square-foot extension is a modern counterpart to the original beaux-art building from the 1904 World’s Fair. We designed all signage and wayfinding for the new building and extended this system throughout the original galleries. The addition houses one of the most comprehensive contemporary art collections in the country, with an emphasis on postwar German art. An inaugural installation of pieces from the Museum’s permanent collection is on display through the Fall.